Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal and SweetIQ, and U.K. media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Ad Operations Team is searching for an Ad Trafficker. Our ideal candidate will be technically knowledgeable and a team-oriented problem solver. This position will interact with multiple departments (internal and external) in order to oversee and manage the proper implementation and life cycle of a campaign.
- Set up campaigns in DFP Premium.
- Work with other ad serving and workflow tools as needed to ensure campaigns are successfully executed.
- Ensure campaigns are set up correctly so that flexible reporting is possible throughout the flight date and monitor those campaigns daily to avoid over/under delivery with the collaboration of the sale team.
- Work with other management groups (internal and external) to respond to their optimization requests to improve campaign performance and provide delivery reporting updates to sales throughout the life of the campaign.
- Test and schedule creative to ensure timely start and full delivery of campaigns.
- Provide input on ad serving processes and capabilities to improve organizational excellence.
- Provide custom daily reports when necessary for management.
- Creation of interim reports and final monthly billing reports.
- Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with internal sale department, ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.
- 2+ years prior trafficking/Campaign Management experience preferred with an online Media/Ecommerce company.
- Knowledge of DFP preferred or Ad serving platform/solution.
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ideal Candidate MUST HAVE relevant online experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle pressure and constant interruptions
- Sales or financial background is a plus.
- Project management skills a plus.
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
HOW TO APPLY