Grateful Ventures, a Gannett Co. Inc. company and part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Post-sales manager to work with our dynamic sales team at our headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona.
Located downtown, in the Phoenix art district, Grateful’s eclectic, creative collective brings together the brightest minds in digital storytelling, with decades of hard-earned media expertise and deep intuition in the fields of business, design, development, branding, marketing, advertising, web, videography and cinematography. Now we’re looking for someone who can bring these same qualities to our sales team!
The Post Sales Manager is responsible for monitoring, actively managing and communicating the sold advertising campaigns from sale to wrap reports to successfully achieve client deliverables and objectives. This position will help establish best practices for this department including the project workflow across all departments, key performance metrics, reporting, communication, necessary software and more. The Post-sales manager will also help to grow this department based on bandwidth and skill set needs.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of campaigns comprised of digital, print and event activations
- Management of a high volume of accounts and communications in different phases of their campaign
- Meet client deliverables through effective issue resolution, optimizations, process changes, and relationship management
- Create project workflow and track service delivery through project management platform and multiple reporting systems
- Compile project estimates and track actual costs to ensure budgets are tracking appropriately
- Join conference calls with client, sales strategy, and sales associates to review details of sold campaign, define project scope, and develop implementation strategies
- Provide post-sale client services by setting and managing key performance expectations in client meetings and communicating through daily correspondence during the campaign’s life cycle
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during post sales process, such as cost, delivery, miscommunications and performance concerns
- Strong digital knowledge, especially in the publishing and advertising space
- Strong analytical skills
- A problem solver who is also an innovative and forward thinker
- Extremely proficient in both written and verbal communications
- A naturally organized person with an attention to detail is vital given the importance of client deliverables
- Ability to “go with the flow” in the ever-changing landscape of the digital environment
- Fun-loving person who enjoys the start-up mentality of “work hard, play hard”
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We have an extremely competitive compensation plan and career growth opportunities. We also offer you a full benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, employee discounts and domestic partner benefits. Our 401(k) is topnotch and contributions you make, up to the first 5% eligible for a 100% Company match!
Grateful Ventures is an online media and publishing coalition, focusing on building content and monetization strategies for high-value domains. Our creative collective brings together brightest minds in online media, with hard-earned expertise and deep intuition in business, design, development, branding, marketing, advertising, online media, videography and cinematography.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug-free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Glassdoor, Indeed & The Muse to learn more about our dynamic company culture!
HOW TO APPLY
If interested in applying, please email your resume with cover letter to Ashley Mullins at email@example.com .